Direct Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) Pune through Management Quota
Direct Admission in SICSR Pune through Management Quota Admission
Founded in 1985 in Pune, Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research is one of the first institutes in Maharashtra for delivering exceptional IT programs. The institute is affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune.
- Candidates seeking admission to UG programs must have passed 10+2 in any stream or an equivalent diploma in Engineering & Technology with a least 50% marks.
- Selection of the candidates to UG courses is based on the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) score along with Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (PI-WAT).
- Final selection of the candidates to PG courses is based on the score of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) along with Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Written Ability Test (GE- PIWAT).
- The candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories are provided a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate score of the qualifying exams.
SICSR Pune B.Sc, BBA & BCA Admission
- SICSR offers B.B.A. (IT), BCA and B.Sc. (IT) courses at the undergraduate level. Candidates seeking admission to the UG programs should possess at least 50% marks in 10+2 in any stream or an equivalent diploma in Engineering & Technology.
- The final selection of the candidates in any of the UG program is based on the score in SET followed by a performance in PI-WAT and evaluation of past academic record.
|A minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 in any stream or an equivalent diploma in Engineering & Technology.
|Score in SET followed PI-WAT round
- B.Sc. (IT) course is available only for International Students.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories must have at least 45% marks in 10+2 or an equivalent diploma in Engineering & Technology.
- Of the total intake, 2 seats per course are reserved for Kashmiri Migrants and 15% quota is for foreign national candidates.
- Candidates applying under the reserved categories must submit the supporting documents at the time of PI-WAT.
SICSR Pune MBA & M.Sc Admission
- In addition to UG programs, the institute also provides PG programs viz. MBA (IT), M.Sc. (CA) and M.Sc. (SS) courses. The minimum eligibility criterion for admission to PG programs is bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Selection of the candidates to the Masters’ courses is based upon the SNAP scores along with the performance in GE-PIWAT.
|A minimum of 50% marks in the graduation degree in any stream
|SNAT & GI-PIWAT
- Candidates can option for both M.Sc. (CA) and M.Sc. (SS) courses simultaneously by paying an application fee of INR 1500.
- SC/ ST category candidates are awarded a relaxation of 5% in the aggregated score of the qualifying exam.
- The intake of candidates on the basis of reservation for SC/ ST/ DA/ FN is 15%, 7.5%, 3% and 15% per course, while 2 seats are reserved for Kashmiri Migrants in every program.
- International candidates can apply as Foreign Nationals with a foreign passport and 50% marks in 10+2
- Foreign students can also apply as NRI if they have appeared or passed a qualifying exam outside India (equivalent to 10+2
- Foreign candidates can also register as a Person of Indian Origin if they have a PIO card with 50% marks in 10+2.
Call +91-7507776773 to Know more about Direct Admission in SICSR Pune through Management Quota
Why Choose Us For Admission
Contact Us For Admission
Management Quota Admission in Direct Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) Pune through Management Quota
Note:- Every institues has there own criteria and rights for Management Quota Admission seats.
Disclaimer:- This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us. admission in Direct Admission in Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR) Pune through Management Quota.